Regulus Cyber is a unique cyber security company, focusing on GPS (satellite based navigation and timing) for various technologies, including autonomous vehicles, mobile phones, IoT, Infrastructure and transportation
Our customers are from around the globe, and the products we build are at the core of advanced systems at the forefront of innovation.
What makes Regulus Cyber an awesome place to work at?
– We are working at the forefront of cutting edge technologies and you’ll an exclusive sneak peek into the future of transportation and mobility.
– Enjoy working alongside Israel’s leading experts on sensor cyber technology and incredibly fun people.
– You’ll receive dedicated, hands-on training and learn exciting things about satellite based technologies.
– You get to have a direct impact on the integration of GPS technology in our world.
– Fully stocked kitchen with all the goodies you can imagine
– We often have amazing BBQ parties
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the software architecture and implementation of our innovative security products. You will work closely with an internal inter-disciplinary team of software engineers, building a comprehensive software solution and deliver a fully functional product. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within a fast-paced startup environment.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science GPA 84+
– Proficiency in, at least, one of the following languages: C#, Java, Python, C++
– Good communication skills
– Team player
– Excellent understanding of the basics of computer science: Algorithms, Data Structures, Operating Systems, Compilers
– Knowledge in Linux and Python