As a Software Development Engineer, you will be responsible for the software architecture and implementation of our innovative security products. You will work closely with an internal inter-disciplinary team of software, and hardware engineers, building a comprehensive software solution and deliver a fully functional product. You must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within a fast-paced startup environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science GPA 84+.
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language.
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Excellent understanding of the basics of computer science: Algorithms, Data Structures
- Operating Systems, Compilers
- Working in a Linux environment, Python scripting.