Regulus Cyber is a unique cyber security company, focusing on GPS (satellite based navigation and timing) for various technologies, including autonomous vehicles, mobile phones, IoT, Infrastructure and transportation
Our customers are from around the globe, and the products we build are at the core of advanced systems at the forefront of innovation.
What makes Regulus Cyber an awesome place to work at?
– We are working at the forefront of cutting edge technologies and you’ll an exclusive sneak peek into the future of transportation and mobility.
– Enjoy working alongside Israel’s leading experts on sensor cyber technology and incredibly fun people.
– You’ll receive dedicated, hands-on training and learn exciting things about satellite based technologies.
– You get to have a direct impact on the integration of GPS technology in our world.
– Fully stocked kitchen with all the goodies you can imagine
– We often have amazing BBQ parties
– Hands-on experience in designing GNSS signal processing: acquisition, and tracking.
– At least 5 years of experience with digital signal processing.
– Hands-on experience with Software Defined Radios.
– Possess a solid understanding of time domain and frequency domain processing fundamentals.
– Understand the end-to-end signal processing pipeline and use of DSP blocks to build complete systems.
– Proficiency and at least 2 years of experience with C/C++ or Matlab or Python.
– M.Sc and B.Sc in one of the following: EE, CS, Physics, Mathematics. Ph.D is a plus.
– B.Sc GPA 87+