Regulus Cyber is a unique cyber security company, focusing on sensors and GPS for autonomous technologies including aviation, maritime and automotive. Our customers are global, and the product we make is meant to make the autonomous era safer.
IMPORTANT – *This is a non-paying position for non-Israeli candidates*
What makes Regulus Cyber an awesome place to work at?
– We are working at the forefront of autonomous technology and you’ll an exclusive sneak peek into the future of transportation and mobility.
– As part of our marketing team, you’ll get training across all marketing fields on the job and evolve professionally in this career path.
– Enjoy working alongside Israel’s leading experts on sensor cyber technology and incredibly fun people.
– You get to have a direct impact on the integration of autonomous technologies in our world.
As a Marketing\Biz Dev Intern At Regulus Cyber you’ll:
– Assist with daily marketing administrative duties.
– Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
– Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
– Prepare detailed promotional presentations.
– Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
– Create and publish engaging tech-driven content that will engage, build awareness and drive lead generation.
– Current enrollment in an undergraduate course for Marketing, Communications or similar field.
– Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
– Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.